Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 1

 
It is hard starting the first day of any diet.  When you are walking the grocery stores, you realize what you can not eat anymore.  For some people, realizing you are limited to your food will bring them down and make them wonder if they are doing the right thing.  I am trying to keep a good attitude.  Doing this diet, I am trying to make myself more health and fit to better serve and care for my family.

(Note: I am a coffee drinker.  Not a "BIG" one, but I do enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning.  I do plan on keeping my one cup of coffee in my diet, but once that one cup is gone...it's gone.)

Breakfast: 

*Balance Complete Shake
*A Cup of Coffee

Snack:

* 8 Pineapple Chunks
*Water

Lunch:

*Slique Tea
*Balance Complete Shake
*Water

Snack:

* 5- Baby Carrots
* 1/2 T. Hummus
* 8 oz. of Lemonade
*Water

Dinner:  (I forgot to drink my tea)

*Balance Complete Shake
*Water

We spent part of our day after lunch playing with a friend at a park.  Daniel had to work a little late, so as the day got a little hot, we moved to play at Chick-Fil-A's play area.  I was hot and thirsty, and I have a soft spot for Chick-Fil-A's lemonade.  So, I got a child's size of lemonade!  I did slip a little today, but that is fine.  Everyday brings on new challenges!  :-)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

You have to drink the same shake three times a day?! Does the tea taste good? I heard about it but never tried it. You're doing great! :) Praying that you don't get nauseous or anything like that.