Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Snakes!!

Daniel and I have lately enjoyed going bike riding together in the evenings after dinner. We find a park( there are so many trail rides here!), and will be gone for awhile.

Last night Daniel find a longer one, and I looked at it and said,"Lets Go!". On our way there, I pulled out the paper, and found at the very bottom, in smalll, very small print, that it said,"Watch out for snakes" SNAKES!! I really thought about changing my mind until we got there, and than I did not want to leave. Everything looked so beautiful, and so I thought myself, " How many times have you seen snakes in the woods?".

We are riding along, enjoying the view( I am still being very cautious of snakes), when Daniel shouts," I almost ran over one!'! My reaction" Where, Where, Where is it Daniel and keep it away from me!" From then on, I was being REALLY cautious.

I did not see another until our way back. It was on Daniel's side again( I am glad for that, no telling what I would do if it where on my side!), but this time Daniel got off his bike( and asked me to get off mine too), and slowly walked up to this snake( Don't worry Daniel gave the snake his space). He told me to come look at it, I was shocked he would ask that of me! I slowly started to walk up to Daniel. At first I could not see the snake. ( NOTE: If you grew up in my family you would know how I looked at it. I did the same thing I would do with heights!) Not be close, but stand on my toes, and I saw the snake. What did I do? Quickly ran back to my bike got on it, and said I was ready to go!

It took awhile for me to get over the snake! It was so ugly!

Well, now I need to go. I have curtains that need finishing!

No comments: