1. To be able to serve such a mighty God. It is a great honor to have our Lord stretch our His hand to such a lowly sinner as I am, and allow me to serve and worship Him freely!!
2. My Husband. Daniel has been my best friend and my lover. He has been there for me in our ups and downs, through the easy times and through the hard times. Everyday we grow stronger in our love for each other. Yesterday, we celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary, and we pray for many more years together.
3. Our baby Joshua. Joshua has been our pride and joy. We have been blessed with such a easy going baby. He smiles and giggles most of the time, and when you are down, his smile and laughter will lighten up your face anytime, and he loves to pray!! :-) We pray, that Joshua will someday be blessed with another sibling.
4. Our families, the McDonald's and the Blanchard's. We know that if we needed them in a heart beat they would be there for us. If we need advice, they are the first ones we turn to. Both families in their unique way shed light of a Christian family, and we look to their example.
5. Our Church family. We have had little bit of a hard time finding a good church to attend, but we have found one. Not only do they preach the word of God, each family shows you how a family is to work according to the Bible.
6. Daniel's job. Yes it has it's hard times. Daniel drives 2 hours to work one way (4 hour round trip), and during the week, Joshua and I do not even get to see Daniel for 10 hours (it would be more then 24 hours, if you can count spending time with Daniel while he was sleeping, but when Daniel sleeps, he is out and he does not wake up till he has to go to work! :-) ), but I am grateful that Daniel stills has his job. It feeds us and puts a roof over our heads.
These are just some of our Blessings, that God has put into our life that we are grateful for.
We pray you all have Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends!! Do not forget to thank the Lord for all your blessings in life!