Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Joshua

We are all doing well!  Normally, I (Christa), would be posting from my parents place about now, but I am still here in Texas.  One of Daniel's sisters live in England, and she arrived on Monday, so, we are here spending some time with her!  

Joshua is growing more and more each day!  Each morning that I get him out of his bed, he greets me with a bright cheery smile and laugh!  He continues to be a joy to us.  He is walking everywhere, talking up a storm, getting into things that are new to him, and trying to help around with the chores.  He loves to get in Daniel's last drawer, take all Daniel's blue jeans out and try to re-fold and put them back in the drawer!  He also loves to take certain objects and acts like he is talking on the phone.  Of course he loves talking on the "real" phone too! :-)

This video was taken this evening right after dinner!!  Joshua was praying all by himself!! (Normally, after we get done praying and say "amen" he claps and giggles!) 



8 comments:

Stacy McDonald said...

Have I mentioned how much I miss you lately? *sigh*

Melyssa L. NicDhòmhnaill said...

He is getting way too big so very fast...maybe you could ask him to stop growing until we can see y'all again?!? :)

Give him big hugs and kisses for me!!

Love y'all and miss y'all so much!!

Looking forward to your next visit,

Auntie Lala

James McDonald said...

Christa and Daniel,

Y'all are making me proud! And, y'all are making me sad. I cannot tell you how much y'all are missed. But God is good. It is wonderful to see you raising Joshua in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

We pray for you often - and we miss you so much.

With love from all, and especially me,

Dad

James McDonald said...

Y'all are making me very proud. And y'all are making me very sad! This is a wonderful video. Thanks for sharing it. But I really would like to be there. How exciting to see you raising Joshua in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

You do not know how much you are missed here. How we look forward to the day when the Lord brings us together again.

With love from all,

Dad

Jessica McDonald said...

He's so funny!!! :D And absolutely and utterly adorable on top of that!!!

LOVE y'all!!!

*hugs* Jess

GammySel said...

Christa
I have tried emailing and I attempting this again.. a message on your blog. I know I opened my home to you in August, but I forgot a previous obligation. Can you please contact me.. letting me know you got my message..
Thank you
Angie Sellers

Daniel and Christa Blanchard said...

Angie,

Sorry, I have been so busy to respond back to you!! Yes, I got all your messages, and already have a hotel room booked! Thank you!

Abigail said...

Christa,

I miss you soooooo much! And Joshua is getting sooooooooo big!:(
I love your new backround!

Abigail