Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sea World, Downtown Disney, and Coco Beach



Daniel and Joshua hanging out with the fish!

Entrance into Sea World



Daniel entering the Bear Cave

Joshua enjoying the fish beneath his feet!




Happy, but hot!!


Joshua loved this ride

Which direction...North or South Pole?

Daniel pretending it was cold! 

Wonder World.  Because the way it sits, it screeches at night!

We did go in here, and I most likely will not go in there again! :-)

Joshua loved the Beach


(Videos of Shamu, the big Killer Whale are coming!  Blogger is having a problem with my videos right now!!)

2 comments:

Simply Tiffany said...

AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE the pictures of Joshua at the beach!!! He is sooooo cute and his swimming trunks are just dahlin'!!! If you wanna send him up for "auntie time" do tell me...I can pick him up at the airport... :)

Love you all!!!

Abigail said...

I can't wait to see you all! I miss you! Please post soon!

Abigail