Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How does life get so busy? Where does the time go? I am sitting here pondering and looking back. I can remember doing dishes with my sisters, helping Mom make my bouquet for the wedding , sitting on the couch right next to my Dad on the last night talking with James and Tiffany, and the last dinner I had with my dear sweet Mom and blessed sisters. It is amazing how God design the family to be so closely knitted together. I am very thankful to Lord for my family, family in law, and my husband.

This Sunday, December 24th, marks our one month anniversary that we have been married! I can not believe that the month has gone by so fast. This month has brought both joy and sorrow. Leaving my family was hard and I am missing the noise that they make, but to start a family of my own is exciting! I am having fun tearing apart Daniel's apartment and redecorating it( giving it a more girlish look than boyish! :-) ), and running my own home.

May everyone have a blessed Christmas and New Year!

Blessings,
Christa

2 comments:

Robin said...

My goodness, has it been a month already? I have really been thinking lately about how much time flies as well. How much has changed for us all in the last year!
Have fun redecorating, my dear, and you and Daniel have a wonderful first Christmas together :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Blanchard! Yes, hello to you, too Mr. Blanchard!!
It's Mrs. Joplin--I miss you and am so thrilled to have found your blog!! I asked Tiffany in a blog comment to let you know I wanted to try to plan to see you before our baby boy Josiah arrives...give me a call if/when you get a chance. Love and miss you and am glad to hear your month has flown by! That, my deary, is a great sign! :-) Keep taking good care of each other and may the Lord continue to bless you!