Our Blessing

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Blessing Number 2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 30, 2006





OK, to prove that I have no clue about how to post blogs or the like such things, this is the second time I had to write this post.

Well, all things are good in College Station. Weather has been quite wet lately. There was a rumor about a twister going through College Station last night, but there wasn't any damage to speak of (weird, ehhh?). The projects are going great, finally getting somewhere with them (I may post some photos on my blog sometime).

Well, I know, I know. The question on everyone mind is "how do you like being married?". I enjoy coming home to a meal (I now get three square meals a day), I enjoy the company of my lovely bride, also enjoying the sound of her playing the piano.

Above are a few pictures that we have taken over the past week.

Daniel

No comments: